Before I move towards explaining How To Get OfficeMix, it is better to get a brief insight.
What is OfficeMix?
- Free add-in for PowerPoint that makes it easy to create interactive online lessons.
- Free web-portal to publish, share and see analytics for lessons.
- Browser-based interactive player for lessons that works on all devices.
- Extensible platform supporting novel interactibles, embedding, analytics, leveraging standards and more.
- Tools that allows adding Quizzes and Polls, Videos and Apps
- Powerpoint 2013 and above or Office 365
- Internet connection to download the add-in
Now, let’s get back to the actual tutorial.
How To Get OfficeMix?
1. Go To
3. Sign-in with either of the following account
4. Download and Install The Setup File
5. Once the plug-in it installed, Open PowerPoint and the Tab will appear
After successful installation of your PowerPoint Add-in, you can now make your PowerPoint presentation more interactive and lively. Use this tool to Create, Publish and Share.
Ink, Video, Narration, Polls, Screen Capture, all these great features in one tool – PowerPoint.
Share your mix or video with anyone, anywhere.
See who is viewing your mix with powerful analytics.
The best way is to create one and try it out. When you download the add-in it will ask you to create one in the next 3 minutes. Give it a try.